The Octahedron The Octahedron

omg

be more boring?

It felt like you were really high and found out how to draw an Octahedron, and decided to see how many stupid things you could animate an octahedron.

Moving Stuff: Ultimate Moving Stuff: Ultimate

Ew.

Clearly wasn't worth the wait when you put 8.3 mb of sound into your shit... I might have liked it better had I not had to wait so long. So next time try to find a way to compress it or leave out the music.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

wow

its amazing............was that music from saw?

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Problems

Twice now i've gotten caught in loops when fighting bowser. He was hitting me... and i had no control over mario. holding left or right wouldn't get me out. attacking woudnlt get me out. So basically i could do nothing while bowser punched me for pretty much 90% of my health bar. and it happend twice... so its a consistent problem. Made beating him impossible since every time i was gonna win he just "catches" me in a bug.

Lumix World Golf Lumix World Golf

Sub-Par....

Holes that make no sense, alot of control problems. Bugs. Was fun for like the first hole, but when trying to move the camera and zoom in and Out i encountered a lot of problems that just ended in me wasting a stroke. Overall, not a game i'd play again.

Carom Carom

how about...

Give it a better physics engine to take away the annoying luck and put some more skill into some of the levels.