Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Problems

Twice now i've gotten caught in loops when fighting bowser. He was hitting me... and i had no control over mario. holding left or right wouldn't get me out. attacking woudnlt get me out. So basically i could do nothing while bowser punched me for pretty much 90% of my health bar. and it happend twice... so its a consistent problem. Made beating him impossible since every time i was gonna win he just "catches" me in a bug.

Lumix World Golf Lumix World Golf

Sub-Par....

Holes that make no sense, alot of control problems. Bugs. Was fun for like the first hole, but when trying to move the camera and zoom in and Out i encountered a lot of problems that just ended in me wasting a stroke. Overall, not a game i'd play again.

Carom Carom

how about...

Give it a better physics engine to take away the annoying luck and put some more skill into some of the levels.

-Cannon Blaster- -Cannon Blaster-

Donkey Kong?

Donkey kong barrel levels anyone?

they even have bees..

Snot Put Snot Put

highest score?

just got a 4526.

kinda glitched it tho... not gonna lie.

circular motion is not the best answer.

Best Friends Forever(Old) Best Friends Forever(Old)

18 wtf?

18 is buggy and unbeatable minus using a bug with another person. Fix that. plz.

Starfire Starfire

I kept glitching

I wasn't glitching on high quality...but it was moving slow...so i switched it to low...and then it kept glitching...and after i beat the first boss the 2nd time...it glitched and woudn't let me go on...so yea...i've beat the first boss 3 times now...but i still have to keep restarting

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

Its Great

Acctully a good tip is get as many helpers as you can...cuz im at level 22...and i have over 100 in everything..and i dont even have to play..i can just watch the game beat the level

Drag Racer 3 Drag Racer 3

BAHH

Great game...why the fuck does it keep saying "don't hack, now you pay"

-=GC psychic thingie=- -=GC psychic thingie=-

mhm.........

its an easy system, its no magic or phycics ability, you are always going to get the numbers 9, 18, 27, 36, and 45. Thats why those numbers are always the same symbols, Check it out. I know you didn't come up with the system but its cool that you put it in flash, YOU JUST HAVE TO BE SMARTER THAN THE RETARDED CLOCK!!!!