The Octahedron The Octahedron

omg

be more boring?

It felt like you were really high and found out how to draw an Octahedron, and decided to see how many stupid things you could animate an octahedron.

Moving Stuff: Ultimate Moving Stuff: Ultimate

Ew.

Clearly wasn't worth the wait when you put 8.3 mb of sound into your shit... I might have liked it better had I not had to wait so long. So next time try to find a way to compress it or leave out the music.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

wow

its amazing............was that music from saw?

HALF LIFE2 - Blow Me Away HALF LIFE2 - Blow Me Away

Doesn't matter where the song came from...

Wonderful movie, wonderful use of the song, I'm a big halo 2 fan. so i already loved the song... and seeing it somewhere else was really cool. Haven't gotten to play HL2 because my computer would kick me in the shins repeatedly if i tried to play it, but im sure id like it.

p.s. For people who hate halo 2...im sorry that you suck at life

(2005) NotYorFriendAnymor (2005) NotYorFriendAnymor

talk about touching

i know just how that guy with the red hat feels..only harvey is a girl.......but it made me laugh for the first time in a few days...awesome

Days of Duty Days of Duty

POS

This is just the kind of thing youd expect from a pansy

YAAFM 9: Michael Moore YAAFM 9: Michael Moore

Its a great movie..good ideas

Some people don't realize that bush never "Declared War" its an operation...its called the war on terrorism..but its not a war....a war is where a country goes into another country to take it over...we aren't fighting IRAQ were fighting sadam...theres a diff...but sadam is gone now yea...so now we are trying to find out if we acctually can get him in trouble.

Too Much Television Too Much Television

Gorilla Poster.....HA

That was pretty funny.......do you happen to watch Family Guy?

Halo Preview Halo Preview

I mean come on.....

The movie wasn't really a 3, probly more of a 4. But a Halo fanatic has to hate you cause master chief looked like my dog after you screw it in the butt hole. If you are going to do a movie after halo. Take 1 year to make it so i can at least enjoy it. Thats what halo 2 is doing, Instead of rusing out and making mistakes (btw a few mistakes on spelling and grammar) they are taking extra time. And a smart person would wait and make it better. This preview didn't exactly leave me begging for more.

Broken Saints Chapter 5 Broken Saints Chapter 5

It was great ...........

it was great what i watched of it, it just,. just,.... took so long, i got bored, the drawing and story was great, but i don't have the patients, i think that how u spell it,